MBS Livestock is a gut health product formulated by fermenting humates and kelp. It is highly bio available, being readily absorbed into the animal’s system.
Using MBS Livestock in the appropriate doses may be beneficial in:
• Optimally regulating the microbial environment
• Promoting rumen development in calves and early lactation dairy cows
• Improving weight gain from an unchanged dry matter intake
• Increasing butter fat percentage, protein and lactose
• Supporting cows and calves with their nutritional requirements in times of stress and need.
MBS Livestock can be added to hard feeding regimes or applied directly over the tongue. When using MBS Livestock there is generally no need to use other forms of nutritional supplements.
MBS Livestock is available in 1 litre, 5 litre, 10 litre, 20 litre, and 200 litre volumes.
Active Constituent: Bacillus subtilis (Natto) 1-10×10 6/L
Ingredients: Humates, Kelp Extract, Molasses and Water
Withholding period: NIL
This product does not contain restricted animal material